Preparation time: approx 5 minutes
2 Gluten Free Tortilla wraps
1 large tomato cut into slices
4 small or 2 large COS lettuce leaves
2 tsp dried parsley
2 tsp dried rosemary
1 cup pulled pork
2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
2 tblspn of mayonnaise ( use gluten and dairy free if needed)
1 tblspn of butter or margarine (use dairy free if needed)
- Soften Tortilla wraps in microwave, oven or sandwich press. (Check pack details for times)
- Place wraps on a flat surface and spread with butter or margarine and then mayonnaise.
- Lightly drizzle chilli sauce on wrap.
- Sprinkle parsley and rosemary
- Place lettuce leaves, tomato slices and pork on wrap.
- Season with salt and pepper. Wrap and cut in half to serve.
- Serve with garden salad or sweet potato chips
And that’s it! Simple easy and tasty. Make ahead of time and store in the fridge.
I hope you enjoy this recipe. Check out my blog on how to make roast pork.
Thank you for reading.
This is an original recipe by Vickys Handcrafted Designs
If you wish to share please quote my blog. The link is below.